i didn’t ask to be a fan of chris evans
i didn’t ask to have my life disrupted by a fucking meatball of a man who’s half frat bro and half sensitive artist
i didn’t ask for this
razerathane replied to your post “remember that time jibblyuniverse apologized to Steve Rogers right…”
You should set up an online CAH play session
how? i don’t know how bahahaha
i want to though omg
i havent seen ANYONE discuss what fox news said about muslims. and the growing tension towards muslims after news stations saying they’re scared of ISIS sleeper cells in the US (because muslims are always, always targeted and bombarded with surveillance and locked up and killed under false pretenses of terrorism when this happens) and it fucking scares me so fucking much.
don’t ignore me.
"The single biggest difference between financial success and financial failure is how well you manage your money. It’s simple: to master money, you must manage money."
- T. Harv Eker
My students are limited in many resources at home and at school because of the low-economic area they live in. As their teacher and role model, I want to ensure my students are on a path to being successful adults. Many of my students because of their disadvantaged backgrounds have little to no opportunities to learn about financial literacy. They spend their allowance or parents’ earnings on toys or snacks without thinking about the consequences of these small expenditures can add up over time.
It is important to teach students the value of saving money early on to save for important things in the future such as a college education. The possibilities are endless when my students can use a Mac Book Air laptop to access online financial literacy activities. The students will become financial literate as they engage in games and activities that teach them about budgeting, credit/debit, and saving.
I am requesting a Mac Book Air laptop to teach financial literacy in a fun 21st century way to my students. Studies have shown that students who are financially literate become financially responsible young adults regardless of income level.
Thank you so much for your support. The total cost has been cut in half thanks to generous donation. For the next 7 days, EVERY DOLLAR will be matched by donors choose. So if you are donate $5, you are really donating $10. If you donate $25, you are really donating $50! Use code INSPIRE.
Every dollar helps. Please signal boost. The babies will appreciate it!
Gaza August 19,2014.
"Extended cease-fire ends. Airstrikes resume. More than 30 Palestinians injured and 2 killed in Gaza."
Israel’s Operation Protective Edge
- 2,019 Palestinians killed [80% civilians] , including 542 children and 251 women from Israeli bombardment
- 64 Israeli Soldiers killed in combat and 3 civilians
- 10,223 Palestinians wounded, including 3,486 children and 1,970 women
- UNRWA has exhausted its capacity to absorb displaced persons, and overcrowding in shelters risks the outbreak of epidemics.
- 122 Palestinian families have lost 3 or more members of their family.
- UNICEF estimates about 373,000 Palestinian children have had some kind of direct traumatic experience and require immediate psycho-social support.
- 1.5 million people in Gaza have limited or no access to water supplies. 26 health facilities have been damaged.
- More than 485,000 internally displaced are in need of emergency food assistance.
- Shelling and bombing have damaged 142 schools — 89 of them run by the United Nations — , and multiple Israeli strikes on Gaza’s only power plant and other infrastructure have left it beyond repair.The cost of reconstruction will run to “hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars,” - Pernille Ironside, the head of the Unicef office in Gaza